Chad L. Coleman, AKA Tyrese from The Walking Dead and Cutty from The Wire, rages out on NYC subway asking everyone “where my humanitarians are”, after what seems like a few drinks. People on other sites are dismissing him as “going crazy”, but I can only imagine that witnessing the typically terrible human interactions in a crazy place like New York City would make a thinking person wonder where all the empathy is in everyone, especially after a few drinks.
- US-made Switchblade Drone in Action in Ukraine
- RTJ4 Full Album Stream – Run The Jewels
- Story of Robert E.T.
- Lysol Juul by Donald Trump
- Luke’s virtual Jedi training with Obi Wan
- Good Morning San Diego Reporter Drops F-Bomb on Open Mic
- Eminem – Godzilla ft. Juice WRLD
- Deer jumps through window of hair salon
Animals Bike Stunts Car Crash Cars Cats CCTV Cool Stuff Crashes Crazy Criminals Dash Cam Dogs Drunk Dumb People Epic Explosions Faceplant Face Smash FAIL Fights Fire Flips Out Funny Guns Headshot Military Motorcycles News News Reporter Pics Planes Police Pranks Racing Random Russia Sports Stunts Thugs Trucks USA Videos Water WIN WTF